Totem Bowl is committed to providing safe, fun and affordable entertainment to the community through superior customer service and state of the art technology.
Our vision at Totem Bowl is to be the premier family entertainment center and a significant part of the community while achieving profitabilty through new growth and planning.
- Integrity - We are true to our values; we say what we do and we do what we say.
- Innovation - We will strive to bring new state of the art entertainment to our facility.
- Excellence - We will strive to be the best in everything we do and will settle for nothing less.
- Respect - We will be respectful to every employee, customer and vendor.
- Dedication - We will not give up until we succeed in meeting our mission and vision statements.
In mid September of 2016 new owners, Aaron and Michele Buzbee took over Totem Bowl with the idea to keep the bowling alley open for business and add to their other Marshalltown businesses of Zenos Pizza, Wandering Creek Golf Course and The Fiddle & Whistle Pub. Totem Bowl was designed and built in 1961 with the original idea to design a bowling center that was the premier showcase of all bowling centers in Iowa. Still today Totem Bowl is one of those centers and the Buzbee's plan on restoring some of those old fashion ideas. In 2008 upgrades were made to the lane surface with the installation of the Synthetic Lanes, a modern lane surface which features an aluminum sheet afixed to the old lanes are durable and long lasting and promotes higher scores with easy maintenance. Bumpers were also installed for the kids enjoyment, no more gutterballs. The Buzbee's are committed to Totem Bowl and giving the best bowling experience possible in a safe & clean environment. We plan on being around for another 50 years. Thank you for joining us... have a striking day.